1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snow Pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shaunnshelly, Dec 27, 2008.

1. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Looking for a 10' to 16' snow pusher with a steel cutting edge. I would like a ProTech or Daniels

2. shaunnshelly

Still looking

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

New or used

4. shaunnshelly

Doesn't matter

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have a 14' for 3000 616-446-1777

6. shaunnshelly

Rubber or Steel edge

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Pro Tech is out of Rochester NY or how about an Arctic push box. JD seems to like them.

8. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

call Z M

Call Z M Industries.. up state NY,, 315-712-0118, they make them there, every bit as good the others. and a lot cheaper,, cheap delivery,

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

rubber edge. 616-446-1777

10. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Used a pro-tech with the steel edge, awesome unit. 4 sections each one rubber mounted with stops and individual adjustments for the sections, if memory serves it was close to 6 grand for a 16 ftr, but really an imporovement over the rubber edge, especially for the site, it was a "no Chloride" zone had to use liquid and it just didn't compare to salt, first year on that site was rough with a rubber edge, second year much better......... But even though the sections trip a steel edge will do damage if you're not really careful.

11. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Member

I know where there's a good used Pro-tech pusher either 14 or 16' with steel cutting edge that might be for sale but it's located in southeastern Indiana, if your interested I can check on it. The small town where I work purchased it new about 3-4 years ago and it hasn't been used very much at all, we don't get a tremendous amount of snow here, they used it with their backhoe. Here's a few pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Arrowhead Equipment in Albany or Queensbury has a lot of different Pro-Tech's in stock.

13. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Do you know how much for the Pro-Tech?

14. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Member

I just checked with them today on a price and now they've decided to keep it for some dumb reason, they never use it and it just sits. I'll be sure to post back up though if they change their minds.

15. shaunnshelly

I think I might go with a 10' or 12' straight blade for the backhoe for scrapping hard packed and use the rubber edge pusher for clean-up