1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA Landscaping, Nov 11, 2007.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hello all was looking for a 10 or 12 ft sno pusher maybe consider 8 ft for skidsteer will travel reasonable distance for a fair deal just thought i'd try on here to see whats out there. thanks in advance.

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

We are starting to build these out of plow blades. I am currently working on a commercial Western 9' plow (32" tall) to use on my loader. If it works out I would gladly build one for you. I think I can do it for $1200-1500. Will know a lot more after I get my materials tomorrow to finish mine. Let me know if interested.

3. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

yeah shoot me some pics when your done i have a few spare blades around here and thought about doing it myself also but really don't have the time. good luck and get in touch when finished. thanks