1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bossman 92, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a 8' or 10' snow pusher in or around Ohio. Need somthing in the next few days.

Thanks, Bossman

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I think I still have a new one in Maryland. Hagerstown to be exact.

3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

What size and how much?

Bossman

4. lilweeds

It's a 10 ft blade and the cost would be about $2500. If your interested I will make a phone call and make sure it's still there.

5. lilweeds

Hey Bossman, I got a hold of him. I can do $2300 pickup in Hagerstown, MD or we can add freight.

6. happy

happy Junior Member

12 foot in Ohio

I have a 12 footer that only has about 4 pushes behind it. It has a rolled blade for better snow roll. Might be too big for a skidsteer though if that is what you are looking for. I will be getting a Horst blade or an artic sectional. Bright orange in color. $2000 I am in Dayton Ohio. (937)470-7167

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

8. DODGEing

DODGEing Member

Rocks trailer in Columbus has some 8s on sale from a company out of Indiana. also look on craigs list there is a guy up by cleveland that selling the new orange buyers 8s for 2 G's out the door. I have his info if you cant find it on Craigs list thats where I bought mine from early this season.