1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by born2farm, May 7, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I have finally decided to put a plow on my 1997 Ford F150

I am looking for a 7 or 7.5 ft plow. Any brand will do. Pm me or reply here and let me know what you have. Thanks I would also be interested in a set of timbrens that would fit my truck if anyone has something.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  2. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

i've got a 7.6 unimount, will sell for 2000, but i've got brackets and wiring for a 96 yukon, i could sell for 1500 without bracket and wiring.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

i have a 7.5 curtis just completely run over sandblased powder coated and put back together, brandnew wiring harness controller and misc parts. will have to check on the mount for you but may have the mount in our used mounts somewhere 2000 bucks would buy it

4. born2farm

I will keep both of you in mind...i have found a couple closer to me that I want to take a look at first. Unfornitatly I do not have any dealer support for either of your brands

5. born2farm

Found a plow...please close this thread.