1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB snow plow in KY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jay12, Dec 7, 2010.

1. jay12

jay12 Junior Member
    from KY

Need a 7.5 ft plow, going to mount on 99 dodge 2500. Located in KY. Looking for something this week. Thanks

2. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

where are you in ky?? try craigslist. good luck

welcome to plowsite

3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have what your looking for western unimount just sandblasted and painted everything works and looks good have the mount, wiring harness and controller for your truck delivery possiable ar meeting you somewhere for a fee 2000.00 for the whole unit . thanks Brian

4. jay12

jay12 Junior Member
    from KY

Do you have any pictures you can send me. Is there anything else I would need to buy for it or is it everything I need? Sorry Im new to plows all together.

5. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I can send you some pics do you get text on your cell I can send you them pics sooner than email and no you will not need to buy anything else except a few bolts for mounting to your truck everything else will be included 217 519 3205 thanks brian

6. jay12

jay12 Junior Member
    from KY

Plow looks great. Thanks man. Now lets hope for the snow