1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snow Plow For 1986 Ford F-250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Oct 13, 2008.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for a plow 1986 Ford F-250 Diesel, not picky on make, size style etc...

Must be a good working plow for backup purposes on this truck.

Please pm or post here with info!

Thanks

2. exmark1

Bump...there has to be something out there that will work!

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

My old boss just took a conventional Western off of an 86 and I know his plan is to sell it, but he might be slow to actually get it done. It's sitting in his shop not moving, so call and make him an offer. Oh, and it's in Naperville, IL. His name is Ken and his number is 630-369-0443. Good luck.

4. exmark1

What do you think he would want for it? Is it pretty decent shape?

5. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

To bad you are in minnesota. I have a 86 F250 for sale with a fisher plow on it in Mass.

6. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I have no idea what he wants for it. It was being used unitl maybe last year. Somebody forgot to put oil in the truck at an oil change...but the plow was working before then. Just give him a call, can't hurt. Tell him Pat gave you his number.