1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Snow deflector for Fisher 8' plow.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lubold8431, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

I am looking for a snow deflector for a 8' Fisher plow. Yes, I know that you can buy a piece of rubber on ebay that works the same way. I am wondering if someone has a used one kicking around that they want to get rid of cheap. Let me know via email. Lubold8431@yahoo.com. Thanks...
  2. neucaptain

neucaptain Junior Member
    from NH

any luck finding a used deflector? i'm also looking for one.
  3. aus316

aus316 Member

I know they are not used but for 95-100$ u can buy a new complete kit @ millssupply.com this is the kit i have on mine and is a snap to install
  4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Are you looking for a Snow Foil (the metal curved top portion of the fishers) or a deflector ?
  5. neucaptain

neucaptain Junior Member
    from NH

the site is www.millsupply.com and thanks for the helpful find!
  6. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Just the rubber deflector...
  7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

8. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

good and cheap and cheap and good do not go hand and hand , we use new rubber belting cut to size 1/2 " thick 3 ply 12" wide ,although we buy it on a 60 ft roll from dunaham rubber.we sell it installed for about $ 260.00 or $188.00 carry out this stuff rock's ! use a piece off 3/16x2 flat stock for the reinforcement strip .