1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb snow bear plow parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jeepnsno99, Nov 12, 2009.

1. jeepnsno99

jeepnsno99 Junior Member
    from chicago

Lookin for some parts to get my snow bear plow goin for the season. If anyone has any of these please let me no a price plus shipping if needed to chicago land
    New plow guide posts
    Strap
    Superwinch 1102D electric motor

Things I can use but don't really need
    Plow lights
    Shoes

These parts don't need to be used but they have to be in working condition. If you have any of these items for sale feel free to call me at 815 557 4651. Thanks

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

you dont really need shoes ... i have a pair of yellow side markers then mount to side like a boss plow .. that are on craigslists detroit metro - michigan .... winch might be hard to find

3. jeepnsno99

jeepnsno99 Junior Member
    from chicago

how much to ship to joliet il

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i will see if i can ship through USPS flat rate ... i will let you know by tomorrow ..