1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Sno Way plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bradman0087, Aug 24, 2008.

1. bradman0087

bradman0087 Member

I am looking for a snow way poly plow 22 series with down pressure in decent condition....

2. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

I have a sno way V plow with down pressure I might consider selling for the right price. anyone interested let me know. hhlawncare1 at yahoo com.

3. cobraman

cobraman Member

I have a 7' 6" MTD in really good condition if that fits your needs.

4. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

i got a 24 d series excellent condition new poly carb blade this season hardly used at that i live in ohio where it dont snow, lol and complete new wiring harness relays for lights solenoids in line circut breakers the works new cutting edge and sub frame mount 1,800.00 stevehllsbr@aol.com

5. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

i think here are some pictures of my snow way for sale if not contact stevehllsbr@aol

stevehllsbr@aol.com for more pics 1,800.00 slightly neg. all new wiring from plow to controller this season used once no snow to plow and new poly carb blade let me know 937 288 2307

SANY0973.JPG