1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB, skid with blown/knocking/bad motor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Sep 26, 2011.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Like the title says I'm looking for a skid with a rebuildable motor. Would prefer if it wasn't a dinosaur or a machine thats completely F*cked i/e/ shot hydros, beat to **** etc etc etc. Figured I'd throw it out there and see what everyone's got!

Call me through the website in my sig or PM me

2. WilliamOak

Would also be very interested in a dingo or ditch witch sk500 or machine of the likes...

3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I dont have one with a bad motor but if your looking for a cheap skidsteer I have an 1845 Case that runs and works for $4500. It could use tires but has new starter and alternator. Comes with grapple bucket with the bolt on sides for dirt. I dont know the year of the machine but I think its a 90.

4. WilliamOak

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I dont have any of it at the moment but I will get some this week.

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

If williamoak decides hes not interested I would like to see some pics of it too. If I can sell the vplow and pull plow I have I would probably buy it from you, or a trade?

7. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I would be interested in the grapple bucket only If that would help.

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

skid pics

here are a couple guys

IMG_0801.jpg

9. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

one more

Only loaded one for some reason so heres another.

IMG_0798.jpg

10. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I have a 2005 bobcat T190 gold package that had a cab fire for sale. Needs a cab and some wiring, engine and back of machine are perfect.

11. WilliamOak

What kind of $ are you lookin for? Pm me if that's cool