1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Skid Steer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by A Man, Nov 12, 2008.

1. A Man

A Man Senior Member

Looking for a skid steer plow asap. Preferably boss but would consider almost anything. Ideal set up would be a 7'6"boss with wings. I am willing to travel and pay a fair price.

adam.ghent@sympatico.ca

2. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

I've got a 7' 6" western setup for a skid steer let me know if you are interested.

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

i am interested leave your email or phone number or get your post count up so you can pm me

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

John has one at 419 234 0720. $1250 firm. I think his was a western but not sure. You will have to call him. He is not on this site. Located in Ohio zip code 45806.

5. A Man

A Man Senior Member

very interested. Send me an email at adam.ghent@sympatico.ca

6. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

How many posts do you need to pm? Where are you located in IA? I can get a few pics tomorrow.

My name is Jordan and you can reach me at (515) 203-0417 or email at wydnr4@hotmail.com

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  7. cretebaby

you need 10 posts before you can PM

8. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

Almost there.

9. cretebaby

i dont think they count in the off topic or the for sale threads

so many rules LOL

10. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

If you click the button for find all posts I have 11 but anyhow. On to more important things. Here are some pictures of the plow. I'm asking $1200 for the plow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. cretebaby

did you sell this yet

12. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

Nope shoot me an offer to my email at wydnr4@hotmail.com or call (515) 203-0417. I see you are from eastern IA, I could possibly arrange for delivery to Davenport next week.

13. boogiedown40

boogiedown40 Junior Member

Did you find one yet? I have a 7.6 sonw wolf skid steer snow plow only used a few times. Email me at villofmont016@yahoo.com