1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: skid steer & loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 06HD BOSS, Jan 30, 2011.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Looking for a gently used skid steer or cab tractor with loader. Must have enclosed cab & heat. 50hp and above. Willing to travel 100miles or so, need to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Call Cory Forrester tomorrow at forresters farm eq. 717-263-0705. Tell him Casey Cook sent you. Thanks

3. 06HD BOSS

Thats a 700 mile round trip, cant do that. Looks like he has lots of equipment though, thanks for the suggestion.

4. dgc

dgc Junior Member

They do deliver. Give them a call and they'll work someyhing out

5. 06HD BOSS

bump......

6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

How about a 65hp deere 5320 cab tractor with loader, 1500 hours, factory cab. 4wd, loader. I'm in central vt. Have it listed on e-bay, $28,500. For that price it includes a power angle plow that fits the jd style quick hitch. I've attached a picture that was taken late this fall, not sure if it will show up. Cab has heat, a/c, and cd player. Also small strobe mounted on front and rear of cab, was used for snow work last year, I took it in trade this fall.

tractor 022.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  7. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

an interior picture ...

tractor 013.jpg

8. 06HD BOSS

Oh man, just what im looking for. Please PM with your phone number as soon as you can.