1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Set of Ultramount Receivers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

WTB set of Ultramount Receivers. Must be in good condition or new. PM me with price shipped to 61761. Thanks

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

i have a few sets off trucks iv repoed text or email me for pics 732 710 5146 or fatheadon1@gmail.com

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

text sent. Thanks

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

to the top! still looking!

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I have a brand new set.

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

pm me price shipped to 61761. Dealer in town is 115 a piece so must be cheaper than that

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Fine. $114.99 each and they're all yours. You drive a hard bargain but I'm man enough to know when I'm beat. Would you like my Paypal address?

Of course I'm kidding, let me figure out shipping and I'll be in touch. If I happen to forget just give me a call at 320-616-14 NINETY-NINE

8. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

sounds good. give me a call or text 309-310-5384 when you figure out the total.