1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: set of intensifiers, or a set of old style mm1/mm2 headlights.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ram_tough2001, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

hey all im looking to buy a set of intensifiers or the old style mm1/mm2 headlights. i need a pair. both the bolts on mine rusted together and no matter how much heat and penetrant i use i cant get them off. so if anyone has a set for cheap let me know thanks.

2. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I have Western light sets.. the new style and old.. Don't know if they would be plug and play though..

3. ram_tough2001

any pics? i may be interested..

4. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

The older set is brand new in the box and the newer style I have is like new...Both are genuine Western sets. I'll get pics in a couple days if you really need to see them

5. ram_tough2001

i would like to see the pics so i know what im buying. ive bought site unseen before and got screwed. so its nothing against you.