1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Sander for 6.5' F-250 CT/RI/MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Allens LawnCare, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Looking for a used sander to fit a 6.5' bed on an 03 F250

2. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

Bump........................................

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Belt sander or orbital?

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

LOL, better make sure you get one of those vehicle specific one's to.... Dont get one that fitted on a 08 6.5' chevy LOL

5. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

I have a 2yr old Fisher Speed-Caster 2 stage tailgate sander for sale. Its on an 04 f240 so the mount would fit your truck. Its been garage kept since new. I run 70/30 mix through it. Also has a light on it for night time sanding. I dont have any pics yet, but if your interested let me know.....$1500 firm

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

are you looking for a tail gate or a in bed sander? I use to have a short bed and I went with the snow ex 8000 and it was great. I have 4 of them if you are looking for an in bed one let me know

7. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare Member

I've been pricing them out and I can get an inbed poly salt dogg for $4000 out the door, any pics how much are you asking