1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB SaltSpreader!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 02DURAMAX, Aug 14, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Looking to buy a hitch mount saltspreader for a pick-up

Let me know if you have something!!!

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

mine is theswing away mount, but you could make it into a hitch mount.

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a Fisher 1000 in great shape. It was all sanded down and repainted last season. I bought it from a guy who used it for 1 or 2 seasons and put it in his garage for a year or two. I think it was new in 2003. I replacedboth bearings and it has a newer control (maybe 2 years old. All works as it should, I also replaced a set screw in the top shaft. It also has a brand new Carrier vibrator with control button. We ran bagged and bulk with zero problems last year. Asking 1000.00 with vibrator. I cant get pics for awhile (in storage) but it pretty much looks like a new one on the Fisher site.

4. 02DURAMAX

Thats a bit high on a fisher..I can get a western 1000 for $1400.00 New at my dealer!

Thanks though

5. 02DURAMAX

ok more info what brand,Model..Etc...Price???

6. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

If you have a wiring harness & cab controller for a western 1000 I have one in great shape. $850.00 and it's yours. My shop is in Streamwood right down the street from you. Email me if your interested. cbemont9@yahoo.com

7. libertylawns

libertylawns Junior Member
    from sw ohio

I have a 9 cu Sno-Way only used for 4-5 events this past season. Like new condition - $1500.

8. 02DURAMAX

PM Sent!!!!!!!

9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Well around here those are 1700.00ish and mine has a Brand New Carrier vibrator which retails for 200 bucks so minus the vibrator it comes to 800 bucks! not to bad for a practically new spreader!!

10. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

It's an 1875. Vibrator and all that good stuff. Works great I just didn't like loading it. I'm moving up to a vbox