1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb.... salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firebug130, Jun 22, 2009.

1. firebug130

firebug130 Member

Looking to buy a salt spreader, either hitch mount or swing away mount. Would like to have sno ex, western or buyers but am open to others. It must be atleast 600 lb capacity. Doesn't need to be new but in good working order. I have some surplus equipment that I would like to trade but can pay cash as well. jkoestel@insightbb.com
  2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have a Western Pro Flo 2 (a few years old). 1500lb capacity bulk or bag. Hitch Mount, Controller, Wiring, etc looking to sell to upgrade to a buyers salt dogg. PM me or call the office. 847-451-0129
  3. firebug130

firebug130 Member

bought salt dogg myself. Thanks for the reply
  4. smofeet

smofeet Junior Member
    from chicago

check me out at smofeet on this site i got it look at pic let me know its brand new will let go for 1500
  5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

This thread is 3 years old and I'm pretty sure he has found one.
  6. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

still lookin have a 10.75 cubic foot swing away for sale ....