1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb salt spreader v box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd$jess, Jan 23, 2011.

1. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

looking for a v box spreader for a short bed looking for a stainless or steal one, no poly spreaders would be interested in one that needs work as long as box is good or can be in working condition prefer one around ohio, indiana, michigan

2. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

I have a gas Western in Indianapolis 1200 dollars i can send pics if interested

3. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

sure send pictures

4. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

If you're in the north east get a hold of collin at columbia truck and trailer. I know he has a stainless steal down easter that fits a short bed. He can get you a great deal being he's a dealer. Also can make some stainless extensions.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  5. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

is that in ohio you happen to have his #

6. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

7. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

have a older western, needs a delivery chain and some minor TLC. chicagoland.

thanks
    Nate

8. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

what is the length got any pics

9. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

10. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

11. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

Chain looks good Brigs motor and yes its ready to go

12. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

What is your bottom dollar cash

13. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

That's it 1200 is a good deal

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a VERY nice 2yd stainless elec vbox for sale. New pillow block bearings on spinner assy, needs rear conveyor shaft bearings. Will take $2,400 as is. It's about a $6k spreader. Willing to repair it and sell for $3k. Namely b/c I don't feel like messing with it. Although you will be impressed if you see it. It's clean.

I have access to identical ones gas driven for the same money. They will need attention as they haven't ran since last season.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I also have 2 older Flink gas driven boxes that will need serious attention b/c they haven't ran in a few years. Both stainless, prob 1.6-1.8 yard, $800 a piece complete.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  16. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

got any pictures ,i am really lookin for one to convert over to electric, are these for a short bed

17. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Bill,

We might just be trading spreaders.

Can you e-mail some pictures?

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

F%#@ Phil, I still haven't picked that up have I ??!! OOPS! I'll email pics