1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB salt spreader hitch mount working or not

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimate snow, Aug 29, 2009.

1. ultimate snow

ultimate snow Junior Member

looking for a hitch mount salter thanks guys

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

whats your budget ... fixer upper or install / play ???? i have one already setup for winter ...

3. ultimate snow

hello my budget is about 500 dollers . im looking for eather a fixer upper or reaady to go ..iv seen a couple on ebay but im new to salt spreaders . and yes i know spend more now so you dont have to later .. :) but for now i just need somthing to get me started ..

4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a meyer junior that hooks up to your receiver hitch .... has variable speed controller .. adjustable floor stand ... the hopper holds 400 lbs of rock salt .... everything 8 of 10 shape .... look for an ad in the past week on this forum for meyer junior you will see pics of it ....

5. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

i have a buyers tailgate spreader with a stainless steel spinner disk and it has the lid and controler box. needs a new motor

6. ultimate snow

yes i did see this one thank you but i would not be intrested in this one thanks again

7. ultimate snow

do you have pictures and how much are you asking thanks

8. Quality Lawn

Quality Lawn Junior Member

i have a buyers tgsuv1b salt spreader with wiring harness and variable speed controller. It is 4 years old. If you are interested let me know and I will email you some pics.