1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB salt spreader hitch mount ot tailgate Near grand rapids michigan

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by All Season Lawn, Dec 19, 2007.

1. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

like the title says lets see what you have willing to travel up to 50 miles of grand rapids michigan.....no v-boxes just tailgate or hitch mount please

2. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

any out there

3. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I have a lesco one I would sell, send me a pm. It has tailgate swing mount, with in cab controls.

4. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i have a snow ex 375 micro pro i am in cleveland thou but u can have it for 150 it works i just tore it apart and painted it and all new hard wear.

6. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

thanks for the offer but its a little to far for me thanks again

7. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

Salter

We have a Western low profile tailgate salter model 1000. Never been used its never even seen a granule of salt. Variable speed controller, wiring harness & receiver mount included. Must be picked up, we are located in the Northern Suburbs of Illinois. $1350.00.

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

FWIW, 50 miles keeps it in the state of MI, not even close to outside of.

9. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

bump to the top....

10. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

i got a buyers salt spreader on here but im from wooster but i can always deliver up that way when i go up there if your interested

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Know of a snow ex 1075 for sale. In allendale, mi. I think the guy wants 1,500 for it. used maybe 6 times last year if that. Excellent shape! I can get ahold of him if you are interesed.

Ryan