1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Salt spreader close to ohio

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TimKIng, Dec 26, 2008.

1. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

Looking for a hitch mounted salt spreader in good shape with controller.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

There is one list on E-gay in Cinicinnati but it has no wiring and controller. He will sell it for 400, its a SnowEx 575.

3. TimKIng

TimKIng Junior Member
    from Ohio

That's funny, I was just chatting with him last night about it. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey Wkahler...How'd your search go? I know you were look'n around here for one. There's a guy on Craigslist Dayton/Springfield with new ones for $806 and he's local.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Hey shot me a link to his stuff i can't find it on craigslist. Is that with a controller and wiring??

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Never mind...............i think you are talking about MATT..............I was looking at his snoway spreaders, but that must be a smaller one then i was looking at!