1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb Salt dogg

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bln, Oct 29, 2013.

1. bln

bln Senior Member

looking for a used but in good shape V Box. I am not looking to save 2-300 over new, realize that the unit is used and price should reflect that. let me know what you have and how much, thank you.

2. bln

bln Senior Member

Bump, Cash In Hand.

3. happy

happy Junior Member

shpe2000

I have a shpe2000 that has a new spinner motor on it. I didn't have it straped down properly last year and it slid forward on me and broke the black poly skin at the back. I continued to use it for the rest of the winter. Im thinking about selling it. It can be run like it is, or you can use wood or metal to make a triangle leg in the back. pm me your number or email address and I will shoot some pics of it tomorrow. We just went and got it out of summer storage today.

4. bln

bln Senior Member

I appreciate your response, but I'm not looking for a damaged unit.

5. bln

bln Senior Member

Bump To The top

6. plowboy2209

plowboy2209 Junior Member

2 year old 2.0 yard black salt dogg. Has everything works great. New vibrator end of last year. PM for more info if interested.

7. bln

bln Senior Member

plowboy, My phone sucks and wont let me p.m., I can only reply to a P.m. Weird I know. Im interested as long as you understand that they are not made out of gold like the ones I see on craigslist. There was a guy with a 4 year old unit asking 2,500. 500 more and I have a new unit. sorry, had to vent, so let me know some specifics.

8. plowboy2209

plowboy2209 Junior Member

$500 more you should probably go that route. I paid 3400 for this one 2 years ago new. $ 2500 was my asking price. I don't need to get rid of it this year , but would give me a better reason to order a new boss vbx It probably has only ran about 80 ton salt through it. If your interested ill send you my number, if not I understand. Thanks

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

10. bln

bln Senior Member

I want a used one because I just rebuilt my trans and did the headgaskets on 6.0 powerjoke. Funds are tight. I'm looking to spend 2k.