1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: salt dogg shpe1500-2000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DobbinsINC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

Looking for a used salt dogg shpe1500-2000, I'm located north west of Philadelphia. If nothing available now will purchase after this season is over. Let me know what you have would prefer whole package (salter, wiring, and controller) and prefer to pick up. Thank you

2. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

someone here just posted a brand new shpe 1500

3. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I have a used 1500 box only for sale
    I'm in maryland

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I have a shpe 2000 the whole setup.

5. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

I'm in Northern Illinois I have a used 1500. Brand new auger, motor, and rear bearing. Newish controller and wiring 1 season old. Older box and grate, Stainless baffles inside. No cracks or holes in the box

6. rnolloth88

rnolloth88 Junior Member

I have a new 1500 whole set up. Used 5 times this year. Located in Cincinnati. can call or text 513-616-1380, Ryan

7. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Have a 2000 complete. 574532 four four seven seven.

8. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

thanks for the replies, i've private messaged a few of you...

9. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Are you still looking? I have an SHPE 2000 I would let go if you're still interested.