1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: S-10 plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Jun 20, 2006.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

My buddy isn't on this site, but wants a plow for an 89 S-10 he just bought. Probably 6 1/2' would be the plow for his truck. Anyone with one of these within a few hours of Lima, Ohio give Bryan a call at (419) 236-1651. Thanks
  2. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

fisher 6.8

Currently on 97 Jimmy maybe it will fit w/ some slight mods..Maybe somebody will know if this will be compatible with his truck. would appreciate some input.Asking $1000 ..will help with delivery...
  3. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 6'8" Snoway ST for sale.......3 years old residential use only. asking $1900.....

4. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i have a meyer hoop and mount for a s-10 100.00 i live by cleveland no pump, blade ,etc, just the mount and hoop joe-440-742-8313
  5. plowin boy

plowin boy Member

I have a 7ft Western unimount that would work. I bought it for my 03gmc sierra 1/2 ton and was told it is not made for my truck.It was made for a smaller truck. Will sell for $750.00 Also have a controller. Located in Springfield,IL.
  6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Thanks guys. I don't think he wants to spend over a grand and that is total package. Not a lot to work with, but they don't seem as high for the smaller trucks on used plows since there isn't a huge market, and you can't do much more than driveways. I could be wrong, but we mostly hit commercial stuff so I don't use smaller trucks. Give him a call, as he is not in the plowsite community. Thanks again.
  7. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I can part with a western 6.5 off a 89 S-10...In good condition...stored indoors..1000.