1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Rubber snow deflector for Fisher ......

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Looking to buy a Rubber snow deflector for a 8.5 Fisher Extreme V. Doesnt have to be perfect but in newer condition with all the hardware.
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

3. GSE

GSE Senior Member

How handy are you?

Get a blank piece of 12" rubber, whatever length you need and some 1/4 x 2 aluminum strapping. Works the balls!
  4. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Call me I have a new one and shipping should be cheap I am in Reading Pa 610-488-1450
  5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Hey brian, I just bought one form central parts warehouse.com for my boss V. Its a generic one but it looks great, came with all the hardware and was $88. Cant beat that. All I had to do was use my jigsaw (this one is thick rubber) and cut it in the middle so the V can operate correctly. Good Luck!
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Go find some old conveyor belt and cut it to fit. Nuts, bolts and washers are cheap too.