1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb, rt3 mount and harness for my 2000 f250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Al's truck, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Al's truck

Al's truck Junior Member

Part # for the mount is lta3654c, and part # for the harness is msc4316, the cheaper the better, i have found a brand new bracket for $425, and brand new harness for $150, so i would like to find a used one a hell of a lot cheaper, thanks

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have both for you mount was used one full season then on a back up truck which plowed maybe 3 hours last season. The harness has a couple years on it as it was on a dodge before that. it is a 13 pin harness. I want 300 firm for everything, you dont need headlight adaptors for your truckfor the boss harness to work so I should have everything you need it was on a 2002 f250.

3. Al's truck

Al's truck Junior Member

hell, yea. how much to ship to 46360? or the weight and i can calculate it.

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

For that price I dont want to mess with shipping it. It looks like your only 3 hours from me though so I tried to bump the price down to help you out initially. let me know if your still interested, its actually a better deal than I thought originally but I told you that so if you want it its yours.

5. Al's truck

Al's truck Junior Member

i want it, but it might be a few weeks before i can make it up there. between work and my 4 kids its hard to find time. but for that price i will take it. i will let you know if anything changes. thanks

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok that should work, thats kinda what I figured the way I priced it that it would be worth the drive. just up date me when you know more.

7. Al's truck

Al's truck Junior Member

Just checking to make sure you still have that mount and harness. I am planning on coming up to get it before the snow starts flying. but might not be till the weekend of november 11th