1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Rims and Tires For '99 F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Jul 21, 2010.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I need to squeeze my lifted truck through Mass state inspection. In order to do that, I need smaller tires. What I'm looking for is a set of stockish size wheels and tires. The tires can be no bigger than 32" The uglier the better. the cheaper the better. Just need to be 8x170 bolt pattern and have tires with enough tread to pass inspection. Would like to pick up, but will have shipped for the right deal. Reply here, PM me, or email me at cdrmotorsports@yahoo.com

2. DeereFarmer

Bought a set. No longer needed.

3. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

New truck again? Why did ya get rid of the 05 diesel and the chev with the plow?

4. DeereFarmer

Yup, got another new one. Sold the F350 because it turned out to me more than I needed. The crew cab was more of a hassle than I thought it would be. Honestly, the truck was too nice to work, so the GMC took the brunt of the work while the F350 just sat. Had a guy give me a really good offer for it, so I sold it to him. The GMC was sold becasue it was starting to go down hill. It was knocking me down with little problems all the time. I'll be buying a new work truck before winter. Here's the new one. More pics to follow when I get some time to clean her up. It got tons and tons of power. It loves to melt stock tires.

DSC08487.jpg

IMG00375-20100726-1303_0001.jpg