1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB pull plow in the Northeast

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scitown, Sep 23, 2008.

1. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Im looking for a pull plow in the Northeast. The closer to Boston the better. I would like a Daniels but Im not being picky. I have yet to see a pull plow in my area so this is a shot in the dark. Just throwing it out there before I buy a new one. Thanks

2. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Bump to top....Going new this weekend if I can't find one used.

3. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

i was thinking about getting one also do you plan on using it with a front plow too? or have you ever used one yet is it really worth getting?

4. scitown

scitown Senior Member

From what I have read here it seems like they are very worth it. They are to be used to aid a front plow not to replace it.

5. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

yeah i know i was thinking of using it conjunction with the front found one local for 1100 not sure if its a good price or not

6. scitown

scitown Senior Member

What kind is it? I've heard 1200 is a good price used depending on the make. People say they dont have much that can go wrong with them so if its a complete setup and a good make its a good price.