1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: polly v box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by the new boss 92, Feb 2, 2012.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

looking for a vbox salter. it must be ELECTRIC and not rusted to shyt! can need work but would like it to come with all wiring and controler. thanks for the time looking to spend around 1500 but might be able to throw more for a nicer unit but not to much!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Where are u located at

3. the new boss 92

illinois, ill travel to michigan, indy, wisconsin. if the deal it right maybe alittle further!

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Ok to far from me

5. Whitey

Whitey Member

Check ebay yesterday there was a salt dogg 1.5 on there with a buy it now of $1250 in Lexington IL

6. the new boss 92

i seen that and talked to the guy, but he wont take cash, wont be there so i can see it work. he wont take a 1000 either. its more of a head ach for me to get it and find it out it dont work and then in out cash and have to rebuild it. i can find functioning ones for 1500 and see it work before i buy it and what not.