1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plowlight Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 79F350, Dec 29, 2006.

1. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

Hey everybody,I was wondering if anybody could help me out.I have a 79 Ford and I am in need of a harness to hook up my plowlights.I have a new set of lights with a wireing diagram on it but I would rather have a harness so I could just plug it in.It would just make it easier.

If anybody has anything that will work please let me know and a price shipped to 12412 NY.

Thanks,John

2. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

TTT

Anybody????

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What kind/brand/style of light's are they? Do they have a weather proof connector plug already on them or are they some type of "generic" aftermarket light? If they are I doubt you'll be able to find a "pre made" harness for them but if you let me know what you have maybe I can help.

4. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

I have a harness from an 82 ford 1 ton. Will that fit your 79?

5. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

B+B,they are generic without a plug on them.They are made by Peterson.Let me know if you have something that might work.Thanks.

Mayor,I am not sure if it is a direct fit but I will look in to it.Thanks.How much shipped to 12412 NY?

6. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

TTT.................Still lookin

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Did you talk with the_mayer about the harness he has from the 82'? I dont have anything that would be a direct plug in for you but I thing you could use his harness with out much trouble.

8. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

Still looking.......................

Somebody has to have something.........................................

9. Whip

Whip Member

I have an old 6 pin Meyer harness (removed-working from my '97 F350) with the good Saber type connecotrs on it and switch and may have a 5 pin harness. I'll look tomorrow. Either one would work for ya.