1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Quality SR, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a 7'6" or 8' Boss RT3 straight blade complete for an '04 Gmc. I was going to be picking one up in a couple of weeks but i got screwed. I was going to drive over 300 miles from my house to pick this one up, so i am willing to go not too much more than 300 miles from 11758. Let me know, pictures a must. Thanks

2. Quality SR

bump ...............

3. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

does it have to be a boss, and if so why, there junk lol.
    i have a couple meyer and fisher plows 7 1/2 and 8 footers

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

If your not hung up on a Boss Here's a couple you may want to consider:

Call 508 753 6617 if your interested in any one of these plows.

Meyer C-8 Ez mount Classic complete with EVERYTHING for your GM including a DTRL module and headlamp adapters $2400
    [​IMG]

I also Have a 8' Diamond Edge with the MDII mounting System, real nice, real HD and It is COMPLETE with Everything! including the GM DTRL module $2600
    [​IMG]

If you want a 8.5' I have a Meyer C-8.5 Commercial plow with the MDII mount and again comes with EVERYTHING including the GM DTRL module $2700
    [​IMG]

5. Quality SR

Nascar, How does this plow hook up to the truck? Is this the plow that the light tower stays one the truck? Is the light tower and the blade 2 pieces? I am interested in the Trip edge. Let me know

6. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

4 pins and the whole set up is off the truck. lights plow and all

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Yup what Neighbors tree said, On The Diamond Four Pins and it comes right off, comes with a little jack to ease in the install and dismount.

The 8' C-8 has the older but still current EZ Mount Classic lift frame, it slips in and out of a set of tube mounts attached to the mounting carton.

Give me a call I'll be glad to answer all your questions

508 753 6617

8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Check you private message box

Hi Rich

Please Check you private message box

Thanks
    Jay