1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JStockton, Nov 22, 2005.

1. JStockton

JStockton Junior Member
    from Indiana

Still looking for a complete setup for '92-'98 F250 within 200 miles of Indianapolis, IN.

Also looking for plow for Grasshopper mower.

Please PM or email me with info and pics.

Thanks and God Bless -

Jeff Stockton

2. payton

payton Senior Member

it wouldnt let me pm you but have you checked autorv.com i know there were a few plows in there this past week when i checked it out.

payton

3. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have the following:

7'6" Western Steel Pro Built in 03' Great shape
    Rubber snow deflector
    back drag edge

7'6 Western Poly Pro - New, never pushed snow
    Rubber snow deflector

No truck mounts or truck wiring. Need to sell one so the boss (wife) will let me get a contractor series....

Email me direct - todd@toddjurek.com

4. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

I have a meyers set up on my 92 ford f-250 that I want to sell it is a 7 6 meyers with a e 60 quick lift that was just redone late last season it is on the classic ez mount set up

let me know if you are still intrested I will probably be posting it on ebay next week or so

Hans
    stoneshooter2003@yahoo.com