1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow with mount for 04 f350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawnman883, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Just got this truck and need to find a good starter plow as this is my first year. i have used westerns previously, both v-plows, and like that setup, but money is tight for me now so i need something that can move snow well and will be durable. the truck is an 04 f350 diesel crew cab.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You better find a Vplow because you can never go back. Try and find a used one if you have to.
  3. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

western's website says the only plow they recommedn for my truck is a 7'6 pro plow straight blade....i figured i could fit pretty much anything on an f350 diesel... it is acrew cab so i know its heavier then a reg cab, but still...
  4. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

any luck? I just need the mount for the same and wiring. have the blade already.
  5. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

no luck yet