1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB plow truck 3/4 ton w/plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by All Season Lawn, Oct 22, 2007.

1. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

WTB plow truck 3/4 ton with plow 5k-6k let me know what out there within 100 miles of grand rapids mi

2. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

i've seen a mid 90's dodge with a vplow and rear drag blade for sale here in town a few weeks ago. now it is parked in the parking lot of my apartment complex with a for sale sigh still in the window. i think he was looking to get 5 grand for it, but not sure. it looks well used, but looks lik eit could push snow pretty well. i will look to see if it is still there tomorrow

3. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

ok, its a 94 dodge 2500 gas 5.9L v-8 did not see the miles, its a little rusty by the wheel wells and hes got a price of 7200 obo. i live about 15 minutes west of grand rapids

4. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

thanks for checking it out what apartment complex is it in and ill go take a peak at it?

5. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

campus west apartments its right across the street from GVSU in allendale...off 48th ave. its got a warning sticker on the window as of today. apperantly it will be towed out tomorrow if the owner doesn;t move it. its been sitting for a month or two. i'll see if they put it back on the road for sale where it was before. its parked in the way back of the complex the body looks rough, bed is dented on both sides.

6. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

still looking for a truck?

7. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

yea keith what do you have? thanks

8. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

1991 F-250 w 7.5 blade $2500.

9. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member