1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB plow set up for a 2000 silverado 2500 8 or 8.6

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joedafs, Nov 16, 2009.

1. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

looking for a good used plow system for a 2000 silverado 2500 (not HD). I would like an 8.6 arctic, western or boss., but any good name plow at the right price will do. Let me know what you have. I will travel within a reasonable distance.

2. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I have a 7.5 curtis sno pro 3000. But I don't think you want to drive down for it. 1000.00 complete with frame brackets and all wiring.

3. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

thanks for the reply, you are little further than I wanted to travel....lol. The smallest plow I would like to put would be an 8 ft. Anyone in Ontario selling good used plows.....

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a 8' unimount complete for your truck for 2400.00. Detroit ,MI.

5. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

Thanks western1, I will keep you in mind if nothing closer comes up. But if I make the trip to MI you gotta do better on the price.......

6. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

still looking if anyone has a plow within a resonable distance

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have this one and willing to ship it.

8.5' Meyer Ez mount classic with everything! All the wiring, mounts, light modules, headlamp adapters, solenoid, touch pad controls and frame mounts. Plow has undergone major reconditioning, sand blasted and painted, new labels, new pins, bolts, hoses, couplings, angle cylinders, and headlamps, Remanufactured E60H pump, and many new wiring components. $2900

call 508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]