1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Plow & Mount for '06 Ranger (WI)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DaTribe, Dec 27, 2007.

1. DaTribe

DaTribe Junior Member

Looking for a light/sport duty plow and mount for 2006 Ranger in Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois. Prefer new, like new, or excellent condition.

Thanks

Matt
    datribe@37.com

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

buy a snowbear for a grand and get used to getting out to change the angle or just plow strait i did it for 3 years

3. DaTribe

DaTribe Junior Member

I hope it doesn't get to that . . . I have a number of curves in my long driveway.

4. KGRlandscapeing

well meyer's has there new drive series for little trucks and suvs western and fisher both self fisher is homesteader western is suburbanite run like 3 grand new blizzard and snowway both make little plows snowway is the way to go with down pressure.

5. das fisch

das fisch Junior Member
    from maine

if you can find a snowbear i've got a set of mounts that would fit your truck. used twice, give them to you for less than half price.

6. KGRlandscapeing

buy a new plow they come with the mount and if u find a used one which i dont know y u would do that for a grand the new mount only cost 169 plus shipping

7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

what he said. The problem w/ snobears is that you have to get out to angle the plow. Snoway is a good choice imo. because of down pressure and the fact they are lite just like the homsteader/suburbanite and the meyer drive pro.

8. DaTribe

DaTribe Junior Member

Thanks Guys. Will the snoways with down pressure cost in the $3k area as well?

9. KGRlandscapeing

ya right around there and install and the have wireless controllers and bunch of diffrent options

10. bumblebee

bumblebee Junior Member
    from ny

jest priced a snoway for $4400

11. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

i have a brand new boss poly sport duty 7.0

$3850.00 complete

thanks

12. dupupp

dupupp Member

i have a western 6'6'' plow with controller and wiring but you would need a mount-located in peoria, illinois for sale 1200.00 for all. I have pictures if you want them. plow is in great shape and everything works!