1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - Plow - IL area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sawboy, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Hi. Looking to buy a plow in the IL area. The closer to zip 60154 the better.

Prefer a V, but all considered. Needs to be at least 8', as it's for a 2007 F350 DRW.

Please let me know price and include pics. Willing to drive for the right deal as well.

Thanks in advance, Bob

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

if you find a western ultramount plow, i have a truckside setup for your truck if that helps you find anything

Phil

3. Sawboy

Thanks Phil. I'll keep it in mind.

4. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

I have a 8 foot fisher for $1200 would have to get truck side for it though I'm in 60560

5. I have a 9 and an 8 foot boss super duty stright blade that i need to get out of here. Let me know i will get you a good price.

6. Sawboy

Pm sent R&R on the 9'

7. Sawboy

Bump it up

8. ChrisK4218

ChrisK4218 Junior Member

We have some used Wasau V-Plows for sale, PM me if you're still interested.

9. How much are you looking to spend

10. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

I have an 8' Boss Staight blade with trip edge includes truck side mounts.

11. Sawboy

What I'm willing to pay really depends on what's being offered. Please pm me info guys.