1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb plow frame setup for 95 f250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cj7taz, Nov 19, 2005.

1. cj7taz

cj7taz Junior Member
    from NJ

I am in need of a plow frame to fit my 95 f250. I had my plow on an 88 f250 and thought the plow would fit my newer truck. but to my suprise it will not.. go figure..
    it is the old style conventional mount.. i am located in south jersey..

i only need the frame i have evreything else..

2. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping Senior Member

Interested in selling the old frame setup? I need one for my 91 f250. I believe 80-91 is basically the same.
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

your frame will fit both trucks. whoever told u it wont lied
  4. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

It WILL fit. I know for a fact. The bumper won't sit too good, so you will have to make some kind of bumper brackets, but it should slide right on with minimal work.
  5. cj7taz

cj7taz Junior Member
    from NJ

i am not too sure it is a factory meyers setup. i think more of a home made one.. but i will make it work.. all i have to do is make the part the mounts to the front of the frame..

then i plan on welding what i have to the top of it. gonna take me a little time to do but i should be able to figure it out.

i was just hoping someone would of had a complete frame setup for sale, but oh well..........