1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for F150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ssines, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ssines

ssines Junior Member
    from Ohio

looking for an inexspensive plow and mount for an F150. I only plow about 4 driveways, so it doesn't have to be fancy. i would prefer something where the mount is hidden when the plow is off the truck. i am in OH, but i can arrange freight almost anywhere. If you have something, email pictures and details to ssines@partssource.com. Thanks.

2. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

How much are you looking to spend? What year F-150 do you have? And where in Ohio?

I traded my truck in and I have a 3 year old Boss 7.6 poly that came off the truck and I have the wiring, frame and everything that you would need short of some bolts to bolt it on your truck.