1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb Plow For 98 Dodge 3500 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kcplowmata, Nov 26, 2007.

1. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

What Do You Got?

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=51733

If yours is a dually you may be looking for something a little bit larger but i had this on my Dodge 2500 diesel and it held up great, i love this plow. Its a SnoWay 7.5' with Pro-Wings which make it 9' 2" and alot of guys around here run 9' 2" blades on their dually trucks... Just throwing it out there :) $2k takes it.
    Thanks!
    Eric

3. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

if the mount will work i might be interested. down pressure?

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

mounts not the same. any 94-2001 mounts will work for the 1500-3500

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

yes down pressure. the mounts the same. gimme a call tomorrow (tuesday) during the day sometime anytime will work, if you want... i need this thing gone preferrably this week!!!!!
    Thanks!!
    Eric

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I wish I was a bit closer I have a real nice 8.5' Meyer EZ mount with Dodge 3500 mounts, Like New $2500!

Jay

7. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

got pic? ive been known to travel

8. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

are you askin me or nascar24?

I'd like to sell this thing immediately!!! You come get it by Friday and its yours for $1,700 cash and carry!!! there's a pic on that for sale thread i posted a link to.

Thanks
    Eric

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

The plow is at the paint shop as I type, will have it back together some time next week

This is a Damond I did last season it will be looking like this when its done
    [​IMG]

Give me a call after 4pm EST
    508 753 6617

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Plow is all done and ready!

Ok

Here's the actual plow COMPLETE with all the brackets, harnesses , and touch controls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Wow very nice restorations Nascar!!!!! those look at least as good as new!