1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for '97 Dodge 1/2 Ton

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Dec 18, 2008.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Whatcha got? Must be in good working order and a fair price. The closer to the MD/DC/VA area the better.
    Thanks.

2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I have to check with my partner. We might have one for sale. It has 137K but in great shape. I'll see and get back to you.

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

My buddy isonly looking for the plow. He already has the Dodge!

Thanks!

4. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Although I had one on a 1/2 ton Dodge in the 80's, the computer shows you can't put a Meyer plow on a 97 1/2 ton Dodge. Don't know what else is out there. I'm sure its because of the axle weight liability that they are scared of now.

5. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

I have a snow way for the dodge complete with new poly blade cutting edge and down pressure, and all new wiring harness this year, and controler ill take 1,800.00 with the sub frame 937 288 2307 or stevehllsbr@aol.com or call me i have an entire excellent condition f350 with 9 ft western and sno pro two for sale cheap. 4,500.00 if you get with in the next two days of this reply

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

This is an old posting. Plow no longer needed.
    Thanks.