1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 95 for f-350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kpmsnow, May 31, 2010.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Recently bought another 95 f-350 "the fleet, she's a grow'n" and I need a plow for it. What do you guys have for sale. I'll entertain any brand and any size 8' to 9' 6", v or straight. A power wing plow would be sweet, but like I said I'd like to see whats available.

2. wls

wls Senior Member

3. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I appreciate the response. I am interested but i'll have to do some digging because I'm not sure if I have a blizzard dealer close, or how much it would cost me to buy the bracket, power unit, harness, and controller. I have experience with almost every other brand of plow but I have never used or worked on a blizzard. I have heard good things about them though from others on this site, but to be honest I haven't seen anyone in my area using them. With that being said, if there is anyone reading this that is close to my area "Indiana 46543" I'd be interested in possibly seeing one in person. Thanks.

4. wls

wls Senior Member

my wrecked truck has a harness, I have a couple controllers, all you would need is a bracket. Contac Jerre's Servive for a bracket, I have bought a used bracket from him, he was on the road and we met in a town 20 miles from me. Make you heck of a deal on both units.

5. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Does the price include the harness and controler?

6. wls

wls Senior Member

the harness is still on the truck,and I have a joystick or touch pad controllor, the touch pad is brand new, your choice. 2500.00 for it.

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a curtis vplow complete with everything for your truck, 2300 if you want it.

8. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

How wide is the plow and do you have any pics? Feel free to P.M. me any info