1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Plow for 88-98 Chevy K-2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Sep 28, 2009.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I just bought a 1994 K-2500 Chevy tonite for a backup truck and am looking for a resonable priced used plow for it.

I am not picky on the brand of plow but it MUST be a red plow to match our fleet of equipment (Western, Boss or Hiniker) I am open to anything from a 7'6" Straight blade up to a V-plow and anything in between. It must be complete with mount and such for this truck.

Please let me know what you have. I am open to driving to pickup if neccessary

Thanks

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

PM sent...........................

3. exmark1

Bump...anything?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a 7'6" or 8' western unimount complete if your interested send me a PM.

5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

There is a guy in maple grove who most likely has one complete for your truck. I bought my 8'er from him a month ago with everything I needed. he had a lot of 7'6" plows and a few 8' plows and 1 9' western that was having problems. Most all of his plows are Western unimounts without any paint left on them lol. But he did have 1 ultramount and 1 9' Hiniker. a 8' unimount complete for your truck will most likely run you about 2k give or take a few hundred. Let me know if you want his number.

6. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

I got a Western MVP I might be selling. Uni-mount style. I got a mount for a 2000 2500 silverado and a 95 3500 2WD.

Wiring and everything would be included for $2600

7. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

If I paint one of my Fishers red will that count?

8. exmark1

Bump... still looking, have found a few but nothing seems to work out.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What are you looking to spend?

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I was thinking about doing that to mine. But it would still be a Fisher......

11. exmark1

It's open...I would like to be around $2500.00 or less. It's mainly for a backup truck on my 1994 Chevy

12. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

WTB Plow

Complete Meyers of of My 93 2500 GMC,Give me the Asking Price and I will Paint it ANY Color You Want?
    THANKS
    Greg
    231 690 5075
    blwn38@gmail.com

13. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

northwest ohio too far? have sno way off 97 chevy 3/4 ton

14. exmark1

What would you take CASH for it?

15. Kanerater

Kanerater Junior Member

check out my post on this plow if you have not already, then call me and we can talk

16. exmark1

Finally found what I needed about an hour from here...Western Uni-Mount that has been redone last year. It's only a 7'6" but for a backup truck and plow it will do nicely! The price was right at $1200.00 with all mounts, bolts etc...