1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Plow For 2005 Trailblazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, May 21, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My friend just bought a 2005 chevy trailblazer. And he wants to put a plow on it. Does anyone have a blade that would work on it? Give me a shout so I can let my friend know. He is not brand specific.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Will a Trail Blazer push snow?? I would guess if it would it have to be a Snow-way or something light!

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Why wouldn't it?

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

of course it will lol it is 4x4 haha. He is going from a lil jeep to a trailblazer. Ya he said he wants a sno-way because i guess thta is all it will hold. and I am seeing if anyone has a little plow for it on here. He doesnt want to buy brand new if he doesnt have to.

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I guess there is a first for everything! I know i have had two trailblazers, both where new when we purchased them and i would not put a plow on one with the week front end and they are not made to plow, but to pole! Oh well that is just my 2 cents, and i guess that is why i plow with a Super Duty Ford............LOL!!

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

hahaha me too my superduty plows great haha