1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 2005 Toyota Tacoma or just a mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DoWnAqT, Feb 24, 2012.

1. DoWnAqT

DoWnAqT Junior Member

I am looking for a plow for my 04 4runner but it needs to be for a 05 Tacoma...same frame. Or I would like to find a mount for an 05 Tacoma, I currently have a sno way on my 00 4runner but the mount is a three way hook up and they only make a 2 way hookup for an 05 Tacoma.. so I may try to find a 2 point mount and fabricate to accept the 3 point.. So If i can find someone to make me a mount at a reasonable price, I will opt that, or I may buy a newer used plow and sell mine. thanks

Im located in Manchester, NH. call me at 603-731-315three

Brad

2. Wallace

Wallace Member

Brad
    It's Rick I spoke to you about the blizzard 680. let me know if your interested.
    570-689-7494

3. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

My buddy has a realy nice fisher setup off his taco. Its brand new for the most part Has everything you would need

4. DoWnAqT

DoWnAqT Junior Member

If you could find out what year truck it came off of and how much he wants, Im thinking I may have the mount made for my current plow...

5. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

His truck was an 04 tacoma. The whole setup is one year old...Thing is mint. He said he'd take 2700

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  6. DoWnAqT

DoWnAqT Junior Member

Won't fit, I have the newer style frame..I need 05 and up plow mount, the plow set up I have right now is for your friends truck.