1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 2003 Chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tessdad, Jun 20, 2009.

1. tessdad

tessdad Member
    from S.E. MA

As it says, I am looking for a complete setup for a 2003 Chevy 1500, I am open to make and style, but want a good quality unit in good shape.

Or, perhaps a SnoWay three point nose piece to fit this truck. I have a 7' 6" plow, and an 8'3" V (Lobo) but this would be a bit much for this truck. What I don't use I will be selling off.

Massachusetts or close.

contact me at: howsiew@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Everyone on this site will tell you to chose this plow or that plow. i would go with which ever your local dealer will service in the middle of a storm. let's face it the plow will only break during a storm. for that truck i would get the new western plow HTS.nice and lightwieght and will do the job.

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Here's an example of one of my refirbished plows its a Meyer MD II Minute Mount type Plow, comes with all the brackets, New Main Harness, Light modules, Control,angle cylinders , hoses and couplings, Remanufactured pump and used frame mounts. $2750 + install

508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

nice setup. i run a 7'-6" pro on my 05 1500 crew cab. added timbrens in the front and cranked torsion bars. truck handle it like a champ. if i could do it again i would go for the the new HTS or the midweight plow. since i sold most of my accounts i don't really need the pro plow. the others would do just fine. the most important thing to remember is that ur plowing with a 1500 and and a 2500 so take it easy and u will be fine.