1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB plow for 2002 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rollnthunder, Oct 6, 2006.

1. rollnthunder

rollnthunder Junior Member

Im looking to buy a complete plow package for my pickup it would be nice to plow my drive in comfort.Im not looking for a big commercial plow just something i can do my driveway.I am located in michigan.Thanks

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Where are you at in Mi I have a Few for sale I am in Grand Rapids

Call 484-955-0350 Jeen

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

rollinthunder where are you at, I have a 8' curtis that will fit your truck, I just had the brackets sandblasted and linexed, the plow is two years old looking for around 2300.00 iam in saginaw,mi if you want to look at it.

4. rollnthunder

I will be giving you both a call the first of the week.This weekend im going out of town.

5. fisher1694

fisher1694 Junior Member

8' western plow

Have 2 western plow for sale. one is on a 94 dodge and one is on a 93 ford, both work great
    616-437-1452
    larry

6. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

8 straight blizzard

I am in Saginaw and I have a year old Blizzard plow off my 2001 ford f250 for sale. Everything. I need to take the wiring off truck yet but mount is already off. Switchng it so my two older trucks both run same plow. Jon

7. Jon Schuler

Jon Schuler Member

blizzard 8

I forgot to say how much I am asking, Really want to get $2000.00. It is barely used.

8. rollnthunder

Im back in town so if anyone has a plow that will bolt right up to my truck and it has everything i that i need leave your #s so i can call or email me at daryls377@hotmail.com
    I drive semi truck for a living so i may not call back right away since i dont have internet till i stop at a truck stop.Thanks