1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 1997 F350 4X4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by transitionsLSco, Sep 29, 2011.

1. transitionsLSco

transitionsLSco Junior Member

I am new to plowing, I own a landscaping company and was offered a few contracts from my property manager. I am looking for a blade in good condition and a mount if you have one but could order a mount online if i like your blade and the price is right. I will drive out of province to pick it up if i need to.

cash in hand, pictures please

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I'm in ct and have 2 plows for sale one is a 8ft meyers with the mdII mount that is off a 2000 gmc and the other is a 9ft meyer that is off a 2002 ford 350 that has the classic mount, I'm selling with everything plowside truck side and controller, $2,000 each, I have them listed in this category with pictures