1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Plow for 1994 Toyota Pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BSDeality, Oct 11, 2006.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Looking for a plow for my 94 toyota. I'm just looking to plow my own driveway with it at this point. I have zero desire to be in the removal business. Let me know if you have something that fits. I'm in the Southwest corner of CT, although I frequent upstate (ADK's) NY as well as eastern CT so traveling is an option.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

fisher 6.8

I have a Fisher 6.8 I had it on a 97 jimmy for non commercial use. In SINY 10308 You can reach me at 917 417 6611 Asking $1000, email jax1013@verizon.net
    Regards Jack

3. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

is that a Homesteader? or an LD? I'm a little green behind the ears when it comes to plows. Do you have any pictures? thanks.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

to the top.

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Hey if you buy that plow off of jack. (its in nice shape btw) I got a toyota tacoma mount and a set of brand new timbriens for sale. Ended up putting the plow on a ford ranger. So I don't need them. So then you are good to go.

6. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

bump for December.

Still looking for a setup for my 94 toyota. If you have something please let me know. I would prefer Meyers (for dealer support) but let me know what you have.

I believe 88-94 are the years of the trucks that I could get something off of.

7. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

fisher 6.8

Matt,
    Why not give me a call??? My plow is sitting in a neighbors garage. It only costs me a case of beer or a bottle of merlot...every once in a while and I get to help drink it ...You have nothing to lose and could pick up a nice plow for x- mas. Looking forward to hearing from you .Jack

8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Jack, I'll give the fisher dealer a call tomorrow and see if they make a mount for my truck. I'm not seeing it listed online.

Is the plow complete with the wires and controls? What does it have? joystick? or fishstick?

9. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Looks like I need P/N 7122B from fisher which they no longer make. Guess I need to try to find someone with one in the warehouse or a used one.

10. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

fisher 6.8 LD

Matt,
    comes with everything plow,wiring, lights,mounts and joystick...even some travel so you dont have to drive too far...gees do i sound too motivated..lol I think the only thing you would need is the proper truck mount..either from Itsgottabegreen or maybe you know a welder that can fabricate a bracket...Regards Jack

11. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

The mount itsgottabegreen has is for 95+ taco's. I however have found a mount. I'll send you an email right now.

12. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Earth to Jack, Come In Jack!

Just wondering if you've checked your mail. I need to act soon on the plow mount.