1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Plow for 07 GMC 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bad69bird, Jan 14, 2009.

1. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

Hey guys new to the site and looking to get into the business. Like the title says, I have an 07' GMC 2500HD (new body style) and looking for plow, bracket, controller, etc. I'm located in Delaware.

I've been doing some searching around the site looking for used plows that fit my truck. Am I asking too much to get into a used plow with the new body style (ie. availablility)? Or should I just buy a new plow?

PS. This is my daily driver, so I would like to not get something to heavy.

OK let the beatings begin! LOL

Thanks! Brian.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a curtis that i bought in 2005 its excellent condition with no rust im asking 2500 thats like half of brand new

3. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

What model?
    How heavy?
    Last question(LOL)...Is the the frame the same from the 05 to the 07 (new front end)

4. PLOWMAN45

curtis snow pro 3000 800 pounds give or take its a 8ft as far as the frame i dont know

5. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

ok. I'll look into the frame. Thanks!

6. PLOWMAN45

i have a chevy and gmc same truck

7. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

I realize that. My concern is that I don't know if the frame is different because of the different front end body style.

8. PLOWMAN45

you would need a diff frame

9. bad69bird

bad69bird Member

bump...ttt

10. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

I do not know how curtis is, but if you go western, the undercarriage from an 05 will fit an 07 NBS silverado. I believe the frame is the same, the only difference is the front end is farther out.